Are you an experienced Automotive Quality Technician? Then keep reading...
Extra Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Automotive Quality Technician to join a Global top 3 Tier 1 Automotive Company. The main purpose of this position is to support the quality department, generate process and product performance data and act as the interface between the shop floor and quality engineering.
To be considered for this position you will need the below skills or experience
Must have served a formal apprenticeship within either an electrical/ mechanical or hydraulic qualification
- Strong diagnostic skills, good numeracy and communication (both oral and written) skills.
- Ability to write technical reports and to work with the complete shift team
- Ability to work using own initiative with minimum supervision
- Ability to work under pressure as well as listen and follow strict guidelines where applicable
- Must have a strong attention span with a good eye for detail
- Good analytical skills
- PC Skills (word, excel, powerpoint)
- Previous automotive, quality experience
Main Duties for our Quality Technician
- Assist in review of control plans
- Conduct audits in line with layered audit schedule and report writing
- Support the quality Department with any customer concerns:Care point, Work instructions, Gauge and measurement reporting
- Implementation of corrective (root cause) actions and containment's
- Collect various forms of data as required
- Assist with compilation and development of all process instruction sheets in line with process flow and PFMEA
- Customer communication for both Quality issues and general information
- Testing and measurement of product and materials
- Participate in all improvement activities
- Complete first off and periodic audits for any new product launches
- Co-ordinating pre-launch quality activities
- Quality standards for all after sales products
- Ensure quality standards are maintained
- Review quality control gate data
Working hours for this role:
40 hours per week (3 shift rotation 06:00-14:00 / 14:00-22:00 / 22:00-06:00)
If you are interested in our Quality Technician role please click apply and our trusted consultants will call you to go through further details.
Extra Personnel do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.