We have multiple flexible skilled chef positions in Walsall. Flexible working hours, hourly paid and straight shifts.
Chef-de-Partie (Walsall) Requirements:
• Professional Chef Experience preferably.
• Basic Food Hygiene and Allergens Certificate.
• Proven knife skills
• Effective communicator
• Driving licence and own transport – to wok in various sites around Walsall and the surrounding areas.
Chef-de-Partie (Walsall) Responsibilities: -
• Carrying out Chef duties in a professional and credible manner.
• Be confident and competent working in high volume and demanding environments.
• Come from a banqueting or a la carte background, with the ability to follow menu specification.
• Operation and management of a kitchen section or in some cases the kitchen.
• Monitoring and maintaining the quality of the food produced.
• Follow all relevant hygiene, health & safety guidelines.
In return for your Sous Chef / Chef de Partie skills and experience, the client in Walsall is offering an hourly pay rate between £10.00 and £15.00.
If you fell this Chef de Partie position in Walsall is for you do not hesitate to get in touch.
The client is actively reviewing applicant details, so please apply today. Dan Lewis welcomes a discussion on 0121 236 4993 or you may contact at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding this position and similar rewarding openings.