We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a hardworking, highly organised and customer focused individual to join our busy Recruitment Team, based at our Head Office in Lichfield but currently home based due to Covid 19.
- Liaise with recruiting managers and candidates by emails and telephone while dealing with recruitment queries.
- Ensure recruitment systems are updated with relevant information.
- Meet recruitment targets for all new employees while adhering to the recruitment SLAs.
- Make offers to successful candidates and undertake recruitment checks for new appointments in order to meet statutory, regulatory and company requirements.
- Provide general administration support within the team.
Skills / Experience:
- Experience in working in a busy fast paced environment with a proven track record in administration.
- Experience of dealing with people/customers either over the phone or face to face.
- Highly organised with the ability to multi task and deal with constantly changing priorities.
- Excellent communication skills to deal with managers at all levels.
- Accurate record keeping and extremely high level of attention to detail.
- Good computer skills with knowledge and experience of using the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook. Database management experience preferably gained using an applicant management system.
- Take responsibility and ownership of tasks to ensure completion on time.
- Applicants with in-house recruitment or agency recruitment experience preferred.
Employee benefits include 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays, Life Assurance, sick pay and workplace pension.
If you are a self-starter who thrives on working in a dynamic team that is passionate about delivering the highest quality, we would like to hear from you.
Make a great career choice and apply now!
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident