Dawsongroup materials handling ltd
Dawsongroup materials handling ltd is part of Dawsongroup plc, a national provider of commercial vehicle rental and contract hire solutions, operating from a network of strategically positioned depots across the UK.
This is an exciting position where you will gain hands on experience in assisting with the repairs and servicing of our assets through internal training and through our designated training establishment for forklift truck maintenance and repair.
• Routine Maintenance
• Fault diagnosis, repair and maintenance
• Keep all areas safe and compliant at all times
• Report any defective tools
• Attend any training where needed
The ideal applicant will have
• Full UK Driving licence
• Excellent communication skills
• Proven experience with mechanical knowledge
• Problem solving ability
• Experience with Hydraulics, and basic electrics knowledge
With a track record that will impress, you will be results orientated, able to work on your own initiative, be driven, outgoing and able to integrate into a successful team.
Dawsongroup plc is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the continuous improvement and satisfaction of our employees, and as such, training and ongoing development are readily available, as well as a competitive wage and an excellent benefits package.