• Full time (job shares considered)
• Maternity cover until the end of Spring term 2022.
• Required from September 2021
A brilliant two form multicultural primary school in the centre of Ipswich are seeking an EYFS Teacher to join them for September 2021 to cover a maternity up to the end of Spring 2022.
They would like to appoint an enthusiastic and experienced Early Years teacher.
You will work alongside your year group partner to assess, plan and deliver the best provision possible ensuring all children make good progress and are prepared for life in the modern world.
You will be:
• passionate about teaching and learning
• sympathetic to our Christian values
• an innovative and reflective practitioner who is keen to learn
• committed to equality and inclusion.
They can offer you:
• enthusiastic, well-behaved students, who are keen to learn
• a friendly and supportive staff, who believe in team work
• a dedicated leadership team, who are committed to supporting and developing colleagues.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.