Applications are invited from experienced clerical staff to work within the Genetics Department at the Centre for Life. Based within the Muscle Team the role will work with the administrative team providing support to the clinical, nursing and physiotherapy staff.
• Working within a team of administrative staff supporting the provision of an efficient administrative support service to the Muscle Team
• Audio typing of clinical correspondence, ensuring timely completion & distribution to patients and other healthcare professionals
• Process new patient referrals – register, scan paperwork, make up notes for review, book appointments
• Appointment/Clinic Letters - print, prep and post
• Distribution and filing of clinical correspondence
• Medical Records - pulling and filing patient medical notes, tracking, prep for clinics/meetings
• Deal with telephone enquires promptly
• Communicate with clinicians and their teams regarding sample referrals, dealing with any queries efficiently
• General office duties as required.
Applicants must meet the essential criteria of the job description and person specification.
Informal enquiries are welcomed.
Full Time 37 hours 30 minutes/week
Interview Date: Friday 30th April 2021
This advert closes on Sunday 18 Apr 2021
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident