Join us as a Visual Brand Experience Lead
- You’ll be helping us to evolve and roll-out our brand and identity, with a key focus on visual identity across all touch points
- We’ll look to you to enable our marketing and delivery teams to deliver best-in-class communications and content, tailored to our positioning and identity
- You’ll achieve excellent exposure in this role, as you’ll be acting as a key partner and stakeholder to ExCo members and wider teams across the bank
What you'll do
As a Visual Brand Experience Lead, you’ll evolve the brand expression to ensure relevance, credibility and distinctiveness and make sure it’s executed consistently across all touch points.
Your role will also involve:
- Leading the development and application of visual identity across all touch-points
- Providing brand consultancy across strategic brand challenges, collaborating with internal Communications & Marketing colleagues and wider business stakeholders throughout.
- Monitoring and providing reporting of progress against key strategies and proactively identifying any actions that need to be taken as a result
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with experience in developing brand strategy, with a particular focus on brand experience. It’s also crucial that you have strong experience in optimising visual identity.
We’ll also expect you to have:
- Significant craft experience in developing brand expression, particularly visual identity
- Strong brand experience from an agency or brand background
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Commercial experience with a comprehensive approach to decision making
- Exceptional planning, organisation, and attention to detail
- Strong communication and critical thinking skills