THIS ROLE IS AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFIED NURSES ONLY
About the Role
As a Registered Nurse for Maria Mallaband Care Group we ask for you to care for our residents like they are your own family, caring for their Physical, Psychological and Social needs while being the best quality, most highly regarded Care Provider in the United Kingdom.
"Become a Key worker and make a difference"
We are looking for a Nurse with the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- A qualified RGN/RMN with a valid NMC pin number or a Student Nurse (qualified outside of the EU) with a letter from the NMC confirming their eligibility to sit the OSCE exam.
- Previous experience working as a staff nurse or registered nurse in a Care Home environment is desirable but not essential.
- A committed and organised approach.
- A confident communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible to work shifts.
If you would like to use your care experience and people skills in an organisation that provides the best quality care you’d expect for your loved ones, then MMCG is a rewarding place to be.
In return for all of this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- Annual NMC registration costs covered*
- Clinical training support and development opportunities
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Fully funded training
- Simply Health cover after one year of service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
- Perkbox - a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
- Car through salary sacrifice
- Cycle to Work scheme
- NEST pension plan
- Nurse and carer referral scheme
- Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of service
- Annual staff recognition through MMCG Care Awards
“Maria Mallaband Care Group’s main priority is the welfare and wellbeing of its residents and staff. We have therefore adopted a Group wide policy across all our Homes requiring all new staff to confirm they are willing to receive a [Covid-19] vaccine. Prior to commencing employment, the successful applicant will be required to confirm in writing that they are happy to consent to receiving a Covid Vaccine when available, in accordance with the Government’s UK wide vaccination programme and that they are not aware of any reason why they would should not consent. We are happy to answer any queries any applicant might have about this policy.”
Rated 'good' by CQC in November 2019 and awarded 'gold' standard by Sunderland City Council. Barnes Court is a versatile care facility providing nursing, residential and respite care for the elderly, alongside specialist dementia and dementia nursing care and supported care for adults with physical disabilities. Purpose-built to meet residentsâ€™ needs, facilities include spacious lounges and dining areas on each floor, hair and beauty salon, restaurant standard kitchen, games room, and a combined activities room and bar area where residents and their families and friends can have fun and socialise. The care staff at Barnes Court take care of all the sensitive healthcare needs of residents while respecting their need for an independent and dignified day-to-day lifestyle.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident