LHA Property Services is looking to recruit an experienced administrative assistant to provide support within our Works Planning Team.
This is an exciting opportunity, for a bright and motivated individual who enjoys working with the public.
- To assist with the efficient and effective delivery of day to day, cyclical and planned maintenance services in respect of all the Association’s properties.
- To assist in handling repair and maintenance requests from tenants.
- To assist in scheduling and monitoring appointments on the works scheduling system.
- To assist with the effective communication with all tenants and sharing owners with regard to the provision of day to day, cyclical and planned maintenance services.
- To assist with the management of personnel in accordance with corporate policies including but not limited to Health and Safety, Training and Attendance and Absence management.
- To prepare and/or issue general model letters for tenant related matters.
- To assist in the completion and recording of customer satisfaction surveys for the Association’s work and activities.
- To record complaints on the SDM Complaints Module to enable responsive and positive outcomes for our customers.
- To assist in the collation of performance information for monthly, quarterly and annual returns.