£35,000 p/a (Pro Rata) 4 days a week
Free on-site parking. Continued professional development. Can lead to a full-time position.
We are looking for a qualified Accountant to join an accountancy practice client of ours based in Peterborough. You will be joining a growing team to provide a high level of accounting support to a varied portfolio of clients. The successful candidate should have at least 2 years relevant experience, ideally in practice, however we will consider strong technical candidates from industry also.
The working hours are 9:00am – 5:30pm covering 4 days Monday to Frida. For the right candidate, if desired, this can also lead onto a full-time position.
Typical Accountant key duties:
• Managing a portfolio of small owner-managed businesses
• Establishing new and existing relationships with clients
• Preparation of monthly management accounts including monthly management meetings with many clients
• Manage and oversee the VAT returns for clients
• Assisting and advising clients on a wide range of matters such as year-end accounts, self-assessment, VAT, management accounts etc
• Reviewing tax computations for sole traders, companies and partnerships
• Preparation of statutory accounts and corporate tax returns
What we’re looking for:
• 4+ Years relevant accounting experience
• ICAEW/ACCA/ACA Qualified
• Experienced using CCH, Quickbooks and Xero
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to be actively involved in a growing practice, please apply now for immediate consideration. Alternatively, for further information please give us a call and ask for Stuart.