A Vacancy at Barking Havering and Redbridge Univ Hospitals NHS Trust.
Practice Education Facilitator - Scrub
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Registered Nurses and Operating department practitioners to join our Theatre scrub team. We are looking for enthusiastic and committed staff work across all surgical specialities in a band 6 scrub role.
Why you should join us?
Award winning services
• We are one of the 2019 Nursing Awards Finalists in the Surgical Nursing category for recognition of the improvements made in theatres over the last 3 years Queens and KGH Theatres.
• We are a centre of excellence for Neuroscience, Stroke and maternity services, and working in partnership with UCLPartners we offer the best training and development programme for our staff.
• We are proud to offer pioneering cutting edge technology having recently introduced the Da Vinci robotic programme as well as developing our mechanical thrombectomy surgery services in theatres.
• We are 1 of only 5 Trusts to be mentored by the renown Virginia Mason Institute in America which looks at ways we can improve culture and quality
Your support and development
• We have two specialist Clinical Facilitators solely responsible in delivering training and education to ensure we maintain high standards of excellence in the care we deliver
• We offer post graduate training courses, as well as in-house training including simulation training and other courses contributing to continue professional development.
• Free leadership and personal development programmes for all staff from our OD team –contact us for more info
Life outside of work
• Only 30 mins from Stratford/central London
• 30 mins from the green Essex Country side
For further information or to arrange an informal visit please contact Lisa Awong, Senior Sister- Special on 01708 435000 ext 2927 or Email: email@example.com
All new staff appointed to posts at the Trust are subject to a probationary period. This will give the new staff member an opportunity to become familiar with the culture and working environment of the Trust.
Applications should be made online, however, queries regarding the application process or assistance with completion of the form (for applicants with a disability) can be made Olubukola Olayiwola, on 01708 435000 ext. 2295
This advert closes on Sunday 25 Apr 2021
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident