• Would you like to be part of production team that prides itself on hard work and has a fantastic work ethic?
• The role offers the opportunity to secure a permanent role for a great company with a range of company benefits.
If so, APPLY NOW!
Our Chesterfield based client is a market leader within its industry and due to continued growth are now looking for experienced Technical Designer
An opportunity has arisen for a Technical Designer in the expanding department and will offer support to Area Business Managers across all divisions.
• Knowledge of construction products & the whole building envelope
• Knowledge of insulation and roofing
• Construction related qualification
• Knowledge of British and European Standards
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to influence peers
• Work experience within the building products industry
• Customer Focused
• Team-working skills
• Ability to work to targets
• Able to work under pressure
• Flexibility of approach
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Keen attention to detail
• Undertake and accept continuous development
• Knowledge sharing attitude
• Experience in using drawing software – 1 year minimum
• Design tapered insulation scheme drawings for our client's customers
• Interpret architectural drawings and survey notes into bespoke designs
• Provide thermal and condensation risk analysis calculations
• Provide helpdesk support to customers requiring assistance with Company products. Customers can be both internal and external.
• Advise customers of the technical merits and correct application of products
• Improve customer understanding of the use of company products
• Communicate with contractors and clients to ensure correct implementation of design is followed
• To assist generally with the smooth running of the Department
37.5 Hours Per Week