15 April 2021
£22,396 per year
13 May 2021
Tyne and Wear, NE10 8YG
Breezemount Services Ltd
Apply for this job
Breezemount are market leaders in the 2-person home delivery service working with international brands such as IKEA.
We are an ambitious company with big plans for growth. Our aim is to achieve this by “getting it right first time, every time”, this is where you can play a part.
Are you passionate about delivering an exceptional service, every time? Do you strive to achieve total customer satisfaction?
If you answered yes to the above questions, we have the perfect Operations Supervisor role for you!
In addition to holidays and pension, as a valued member of our team you will benefit from:-
- An extensive range of discounts on - retail outlets, utilities, holidays, insurance and automotive.
- Employee Assistance Program - EAP
- Access to a voluntary Health Care Cash Plan
- Discounts on Car Leasing
- Opportunity to earn shopping vouchers
What will you be doing as our Operations Supervisor?
You will be required to provide management support to the senior management within the Depot. You will have with responsibility for a team of Warehouse Operatives and Delivery Crew. You will constantly be looking at how we can enhance our performance, increase profitability, ensuring full compliance to business processes and legislation whilst upholding excellent levels of customer service.
This is a 7-day a week operation site and shift times can vary but the working hours are 40 hours a week and cover 5 days from 7 on a rota. You will be expected to work weekends and bank holidays, so flexibility is a key requirement.
What makes you our ideal Operations Supervisor?
- Supervisory experience in FMCG logistics or transport operations, ideally home delivery,
- Good communicator and influencing skills,
- Good planning organisation skills with the ability to prioritise to achieve results,
- Good Coaching and counselling skills,
- Ability to lead by example,
- Good level of computer literacy,
- Good geographical knowledge of local area,
- Knowledge and understanding of transport legislation is desirable.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join our team, click ‘Apply’ now to find out more about our Operations Supervisor position.
Breezemount Services are an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for this job