Are you an enthusiastic and reliable Gardener local to Burwash seeking a salary of up to £26,000 per annum & want a great working environment? We are looking for dynamic people to organize and assist with the aftercare of High-end Gardens and commercial area, ensuring all grounds services are delivered to a high standard that meets customer expectations. The Gardener will work to their own initiative and as part of a team identifying opportunities for improvement and driving business development in their area.
Our client is a growing business that strives for quality and customer experience. As part of their growth plans this year they are now looking to recruit a Gardener.
The successful candidate will work to their own initiative and organize resources to deliver an effective service delivery of Gardening duties including:
• Pruning and Mulching
• Hedge planting
• lawn renovations
• General garden maintenance
• Following Health and safety procedures
• Monitoring of Disease and pest control
The successful candidate will have:
• The full UK driving license (Essential)
• Motivation to learn and progress within the company
• A proven record of accomplishment in all aspects of gardening
• The ability to self-motivate and the desire to work within a team
• Competent in using the appropriate power tools where required
• Certificates in spraying (PA1 PA6) would be an advantage.
• Previous experience in grounds maintenance services and the ability to operate a range of horticultural equipment including power and hand tools, push and ride-on mowers, strimmers, hedge cutting equipment Chainsaws, etc
• Excellent awareness of Health & Safety and implementing procedures
• Proven ability to achieve/exceed business objectives
• Experience implementing quality standards and working to customer specifications
In return for this, the Gardener will be working in a fun environment, joining a team that believes in a work-hard, play-hard approach.