We're supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We're now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible. Help us strengthen our team as Technical Administrator with Capita Software Services:
Location : This role is based at workshop site location at Prospect West -Chippenham - Monday - Friday 9.00 am - 5.30pm
What you'll be doing:
• To work within a team of support professionals to deliver administrative and technical support across Radio Service Support (RSS) radio contracts.
• Deliver effective admin support and excellent customer service in delivery of fault resolution as part of Incident management.
• Working as part of the Radio support team the job holder will provide Technical Administrative Support on Radio service contracts as required.
• You will support service call resolution and update incidents from customers, they will have the ability to question end users and evaluate issues effectively and be required to assist in fault resolution on radio service support contracts.
What we're looking for:
• Working knowledge of Windows and Office applications (Excel/Word/MS Access)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Have the ability to develop strong customer relationships, offering additional support and advice where possible.
• Be a champion for best practice / product improvements / service delivery / technological advancement / customer focus or quality.
• Eligible to obtain UK SC level checks
About Capita Software Services Capita Software Services is a leading supplier of software solutions to the financial services, public sector and payments sectors, combining strong client partnerships with innovation to develop the latest technology into intuitive solutions. Working closely with our clients to find the best way to streamline their customer interactions, our high-performance software is designed to enhance both how services are delivered, and the customer experience itself. Our specialist knowledge includes areas such as mortgage origination and servicing, customer services, digital solutions, mobile technology, social care, housing management, revenues and benefits processing and payment management, as well as providing the financial research and intelligence tools used by over 50% of independent financial advisors. Our collaborative approach ensures our solutions are designed around our clients: understanding how they work, think and what they need to deliver exceptional customer service lies at the heart of our business. What's in it for you?
• A competitive basic salary
• 23 days' holiday (rising to 27 ) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
• The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
• Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks...and plenty more
• Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
• Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application for shortlisting and interviews to be conducted 6th May and 7th May
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident