We're supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We're now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible.
Become a Junior Commercial Manager within Capita Pay 360.
This is a home based role
You will assess the revenue opportunity versus the risk & cost profile of the pricing/commercial model, you will support the contract negotiations and provide proactive contract management and manage commercial implications of service performance
You will also manage in-life contract change, advise working with others in the commercial management team on strategic commercial implications and support & advise on the commercial dispute management strategy What you'll be doing:
Specifically in relation to opportunities arising and contracts across the Software Division:
• Assist the sales team to secure profitable and deliverable new business
• Provide commercial support working with others in the commercial management team in deal shaping, negotiations & contracting
• Review pricing of existing and new business proposals to ensure working with others in the commercial management team that they are aligned with company margin, risk and contingency provisions
• Working with others in the commercial management team identify, manage and report on key commercial / legal risks (legal risks to be communicated to Legal function and ongoing appropriate support / liaison to be maintained)
• Be a point of contact for agreed client contract(s) and provide in-life client contract management support
• Working with others in the commercial management team review, interpret and advise on existing contract rights and obligations
• Support change management of contracts including production of BAU contract variations
• Support production of regular contract reporting in line with governance and contract requirements
• Ensure that contract records are maintained and accessible as directed
• Support the business by owning and performing the ongoing admin of contracts (including the provision of contractual templates / tool kits, and delivering notices)
What we're looking for:
• Contracts experience and demonstrable track record of owning and delivering pre and post contract activity
• Diligent in document record-keeping and maintenance of audit trails
• Starter - Finisher: seeing activities through to successful completion
• Resilient and self-motivated
• The ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and work under pressure
• Have confidence in seeking support, input, guidance appropriately and when required
• Good communication skills
About Capita Pay 360
At Pay360, we're revolutionising the world of payments. We're delivering the latest technology and thinking to improve how and where our customers receive payments. Our team works across both the public and private sector, with experience of a multitude of payment channels from e-commerce and telephony to Chip & Pin and Contactless. We've given people in Oxfordshire greater choice in how they pay their local council and helped a transport company to intercept fraudsters so they can keep everyone moving. Join us and discover better as you shape the future of payments.
What's in it for you?
• A competitive basic salary
• 23 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
• The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
• Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks...and plenty more
• Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
• Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident