The clinics run 8am-5.30pm Mon to Fri and the requirement of the post is a combination of short/long day shifts to meet the needs of the service.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Band 3 Senior Healthcare Assistants in the Urology Investigation Suite Out Patient Department at the Eastbourne District General Hospital.
We are seeking an experienced Health Care Assistant who is an excellent team player with reliable work record and some knowledge of urology to enable the post holder to independently support urology outpatient clinics
The Outpatient Service is the shop window of the Trust that aims to provide a service that is patient focused, with an emphasis on quality and efficiency.
We welcome applications from those who:
• have recent experience working in an NHS hospital setting
• have an understanding of outpatient/urology services
• can demonstrate excellent team working
• can work autonomously
• are looking to be part of a supported team
• are perceptive to the importance of health information provision
• have an understanding of consent and advocacy issues
• have an understanding of the Trust values
We will offer you:
• Professional development courses
• An opportunity to develop knowledge and skills within a competency framework
Previous candidates need not apply.
This advert closes on Wednesday 28 Apr 2021
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident