We're continuing to adapt to the unprecedented circumstances brought about by COVID-19. Wherever possible, all interviews, assessments and background checks will take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices.
Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time
The Business Analyst is responsible for producing Business Analysis deliverables for a Programme / Project / Work stream and are responsible for the analysis and documentation of business needs based on the desired / strategic outcomes of the project.
What you will do:
• Undertake business analysis activities across all phases of the project lifecycle according to the business analysis lifecycle, ensuring compliance with CCM policies on information security and regulatory compliance
• Engagement with business experts to understand current business processes and/or transitional and future requirements
• Validate and document Business Requirements with the Client Representatives and the Business Users
• Ensure requirements are captured in a structured format, that is referenceable and support updates in an agile working environment
• Manage the requirements through the delivery lifecycle into and including testing/quality assurance stages and activities, driving down requirements derived failures and quality issues
• Work directly with the Business Users and Client Representatives to ensure solution designs satisfy the business requirements and that the solutions are fit for purpose
Your experience will include:
• Experience as a Business Analyst with knowledge of the full process lifecycle
• Strong facilitation, communication, listening, coaching and presentation skills, with experience of running results driven workshops
• Experience of using structured methodologies and techniques
• Ability to work at a conceptual level where business objectives and requirements may not be well defined
• Build productive relationships with stakeholders across project and business stakeholders
• Able to operate in a fast-paced environment where there is a focus on rigorous delivery to meet Client expectations
• Organised, able to plan and control work and meet deadlines
• Experience of working in an Agile delivery environment would be advantageous
About Capita Customer Management
At Capita Customer Management, we're transforming customer experiences. Our expert teams handle more than 100 million customer conversations every year across phone, email, web and more. We're partnering with clients like O2, Volkswagen Group, British Gas and RSPCA and have 19 contact centres across the UK, India, Poland and South Africa. Join us and discover better as you find new ways to delight customers.
What's in it for you?
• A competitive basic salary.
• 23 days holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
• The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
• Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks...and plenty more
• Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology.
• Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you will do next
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident