An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Art & Design teacher in Leicester!
Can you inspire young minds with an engaging teaching style?
Are you a committed and passionate Art & Design teacher?
A large secondary school with an excellent reputation in Leicester is seeking to appoint a Art & Design teacher to start work with immediate effect. The post is initially till the end of the academic year, with the potential of leading to a longer-term contract for the right Art & Design teacher. The Head Teacher is looking for someone with a positive attitude to teaching, an enthusiastic and dynamic approach and has high expectations of learning.
In return, the Art & Design teacher will have the opportunity to work with a fantastic team in a welcoming environment.
Newly Qualified Teachers are also encouraged to apply.
Applicants need to have:
• QTS with a Art & Design specialism
• Experience teaching Art & Design up to KS4 / Key Stage 4
• Good classroom management
• A real desire to make a positive difference to the pupils that you work with
As a member of the TeacherActive supply team, you should expect to enjoy the following benefits:
• Market leading daily rates of pay
• A dedicated team of consultants with an in-depth knowledge of our industry
• The opportunity to make a genuine difference
• Free career and recruitment advice
• TeacherActive Referral Scheme – receive a gift when you refer a friend *Terms and Conditions apply*
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.