Maintenance Technician (Mechanical) Required - Leeds - Salary Negotiable up to £29,000 pa
We are currently looking to recruit a Maintenance Technician to work in our clients manufacturing facility in North-West Leeds. You will be working within their facilities maintenance team and assisting with maintaining and supporting the premises and equipment as well as new installs and repair of machinery
This will be a varied role which will include, but not be restricted to the following duties:-
* Electrical fault finding, electrical installation and alterations to machinery
* Site supplies
* Repair work, alterations and installations of heating equipment on site
* Some general maintenance duties
We are looking for the successful candidate to have the following:-
* City & Guilds, BTEC or NVQ equivalent in Electrical Installation Level 3
* 17th edition, 18th edition or recent standard electrical qualification
* Experience of BMS/BEMS and lighting control systems
* HVAC experience in Plumbing/Heating Systems/Ventilation
This is a great opportunity to work with one of the leading companies in their industry.
On offer is a permanent position with basic salary between £25,000 and £29,000 depending on experience. Our client displays excellent staff retention figures and also career progression plans that often take staff from one department to another as they progress.
The package also includes a range of benefits such as 25 days holiday per year, company pension scheme, various salary sacrifice schemes etc.
If you are interested in this role and would like to enquire further, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.