Eclipse Hotels Group is an international family owned hotel group who are headquartered in West London. Our company's current portfolio includes brands such as Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express and EasyHotel, located across the UK, Europe and the Caribbean.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Food & Beverage Team Member at our [enter brand] [Enter property location] You will have the opportunity to join a developing employer who has the passion and drive to deliver first class service and a quality employee experience.
Creating great Food & Beverage memories can come from many places, the sights, sounds, smells and more importantly our service. As Food & Beverage Team Member you'll welcome our guests, recommend food & drink options and help keep service on track and up to standard. By tailoring each of our guests' experiences to their unique tastes, you'll help create memories that are as delightful as our dishes.
What will your key responsibilities and duties be: -
This is but a small taster of what we would expect in this role: -
- Create a warm welcome to everyone and set the tone for each of our guests' experience.
- Present each meal that is a feast for the eyes and a treat for the taste buds. With your own signature flare, you'll be turning our high standards into memorable meals for each one of our guests, whether this be in our Restaurant, Bar, Room Service or Meetings & Events.
- Prepare and serve drinks to our high standards, whilst taking into consideration each guest requirement
- Ensure that our guests receive great service as part of our conference and events function, either by our food service or room set up
- Deal with all payment transactions (cash, card and room charging) in the correct manner according to company guidelines.
- Clear down and set up our facilities as required.
How will you achieve this?
We genuinely care about people and we show this through living out our promise of True Hospitality each and every day. It's what connects every Team Member throughout our brand of hotels. Each hotel delivers True Hospitality in their own way, making them unique. At the heart of it is our key core service skills.
- True Attitude: being caring, wanting to make a positive difference, and building genuine connections with our guests
- True Confidence: having the knowledge and skills to perform your role, and giving our guests the confidence that they can trust you, to help and support them during their stay
- True Listening:focusing on what our guest is saying, picking up on body language that is often overlooked, and understanding what the guest wants and needs
- True Responsiveness: is about providing our guests with what they need, and doing so in a timely and caring manner
What we are looking for: -
- Previous hotel experience as a Food & Beverage Team Member or other similar roles, ideally from a branded hotel/restaurant background
- A basic understanding of food safety.
- Experience in offering exceptional customer service.
- Proactive, composed, enthusiastic, approachable, able to build strong rapport with guests and other Team Members
- Excellent communication skills in all aspects; good organisational and administrative skills with an eye for detail; Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point presentations;
- Willing to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and bank holidays;