Chef De Partie
- £10.25 per hour
- 32.5 hours - 5 out of 7
We are BaxterStorey, an independent hospitality food service provider operating in the UK, Ireland and Europe specialising in restaurants, cafes, deli bars and exclusive dining rooms for clients and customers in business and industry.
We know that investing in training and development means we can be confident our teams have the skills they need to give our customers a great experience. Our Academies, training and mentoring programmes support our people as they build their careers with us. We give them the skills to provide the best service and hospitality, to help our people be the best they can be.
Our client is one of the largest online retailers in the world and has multiple sites across the UK. You will be based on a site that operates 24 hours a day and could feed anywhere up to 1500 people in a day. Our associate customers are very hardworking and have great appetites, they love hearty British foods, spicy curries and being from all over the world, their own regional specialties.
Chef De Partie benefits:
- 28 Days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Free Meal on Shift
- Bespoke training and development
- Discounts available from choices app, from high street shops to holidays and cinemas
What would we like from our Chef De Partie:
- GCSE level education or above
- NVQ qualification or equivalent
- Successful progressive background in catering
- Ability to display a real passion for food and customer service
- Flair and innovative with menus and food presentation
- Good listening skills
Chef De Partie requirements:
- Assist the Head Chef/Sous Chef in the kitchen operation and ensure the company’s reputation for food quality is maintained at all times.
- Assist in the preparation and cooking of menu items as directed by the Manager
- Contribute to the development and planning of menus, including future food trends and be passionate about developing new styles of service and concepts in the location.
- Support Manager with stock taking when required.
- Carry out the smooth and efficient running of your section as appropriate.
Find out more about us at www.baxterstorey.com
Ready to join us? Apply today!