Fantastic Graduate opportunity for an ambitious graduate, with the opportunity for progression.
We are a highly respected market leader with in-excess of 50-year's experience in the home improvements industry. We expertly assist our customers with their home improvements projects from orangeries & conservatories to windows & doors and as we continue to grow and innovate in the marketplace with new products and investments in technologies, we can offer a supportive and varied role for a Graduate to start a long-term career pathway with us.
You will have the opportunity to contribute towards key business initiatives through learning about many aspects of our business activity to gain a real commercial insight to the operating model, including;
• Manufacturing & Supply-Chain
• Sales & Marketing
• Head Office support functions
We offer a starting salary of £22,500 per annum with 31 days holiday including Bank Holidays (increasing with service), an additional day off for your birthday each year, plus many other exciting employee benefits.
You will be required to work Monday to Friday covering a 37.5-hour week mainly based at our Norwich site, however, will require a degree of flexibility with travelling and overnight stays dependant on the various modules of the graduate program.
Industry specific training is on offer through our in-house Learning & Development team and bespoke Learning Hub which provides a variety of courses to provide you with the necessary skills and understanding.
• You will have already graduated or be due to graduate this year. Preference is for a 2.1 equivalent or above
• Your degree will be in a single discipline or specialist subject
• You will have a driving license or be in the process of obtaining one
• Self-motivated, collaborative, and enthusiastic
• Excellent communication skills
• You will be willing to travel and work in different locations as required
â€˜We are certified as a Covid-19 secure employer â€“ having complied with Governmentâ€™s guidance on managing the risk of Covid-19â€™