Goods In Clerk/ Counter Checker (Production Environment) - Daventry NN11 4YB
Monday to Friday 2pm-10pm £11.53 per hour
2 weeks training period working Monday to Friday 10am-6pm on £8.91 per hour plus
*An attendance bonus of £0.24 per hour is also paid providing a full week of 37.5 hours is completed*
*No Transport Provided *
Responsible for the receiving and shipping of parts, as well as management of the MITS systems. Experience within a manufacturing or production environment preferential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains input to the inventory control system (MITS) including receipts, shipments, physical inventories and any adjustments necessary
- Shipping of parts ensuring the product is properly MITS labelled and loaded on trailer for shipment
- Receiving of parts and where required offload freight trucks.
- Verify all material and product by auditing every container received where possible and noting all discrepancies
- Scan all product received into MITS system and label and stage parts as appropriate.
- Pass all courier delivery notes to Accounts
- Prepare all documentation including, hold tags, reject tags, quarantine labels, shipping/receiving audit log sheet and any other necessary documentation
- Properly distribute and file all documentation
- Organise designated shipping and receiving areas
- Contribute to team members on-the-job training and orientation
- Participates in problem solving and process improvement to correct failures to meet customer commitments and plant metrics and performance.
- Promotes and utilises 5-S Standards for the line to improve efficiency, cleanliness and safety
- Must understand and comply with all EHS procedures
- Must be willing to work overtime when required.
- Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate must regularly lift and /or move up to 5 Kilos, frequently lift and/or
move up to 12 Kilos and occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 Kilos.
Please apply online with an up to date CV in the first instance.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer