Outstanding? Focused on the small details that mean you can deliver great service and memorable experiences? So are we.
You're probably wondering how this fits in with the role of being a Maintenance Manager. After all, who actually see's the work you do? You couldn't be more wrong. As a Maintenance Manager at Kew Green, you'll be trusted with an integral role of ensuring that our hotel runs smoothly as, without you and your tool-box, our teams couldn't deliver. We know it's not uncommon for Maintenance Managers to sometimes get overlooked, but to us – you'll be something of a hero.
What will I be responsible for as a Maintenance Manager?
- Preventative maintenance and methodical testing of rooms and equipment, including plumbing, carpentry, painting, decorating and electrical work
- Responding to all maintenance issues within our hotel, creaky floorboard, flickering lightbulb? You'll do it all!
- Conducting staff training on equipment and procedures
- Creating a positive, can-do culture within your team, and leading from the front
- Conducting regular fire alarm tests
- Ensuring our hotel is both safe and functional for our guests, by conducting regular checks, contributing to ensuring each visitor has an outstanding experience.
Is this Maintenance Manager role right for me?
- You'll already be an experienced Maintenance Manager or an individual with a wealth of experience across electrics, plumbing, mechanical and health codes
- You will be confident in your ability and will be the type to take ownership, use your initiative to decision-make and take responsibility for the safety and functionality of your hotel with minimum supervision
- You will have outstanding attention to detail and a passion for completing high-quality work.
- Discounts across retail, restaurants, events etc (because we know life isn’t just about work)
- Family and Friends discounts in hotels across the Kew Green Hotels estate
- Leisure Club complimentary membership
- International Travel at Employee Rate for other branded hotels within our brand family
- Progression and room to grow, with opportunities across the UK and internationally
- Flexible attitude and working hours.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident