We're continuing to adapt to the unprecedented circumstances brought about by COVID-19. Wherever possible, all interviews, assessments and background checks will take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices.
Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.
A Unique opportunity to expand your skills and develop a wide-ranging understanding of the company. This role requires a confident, well rounded and dynamic individual with proven programme and change management capabilities. Reporting to either a Programme Manager or Head of PRS. The individual must have a demonstrable ability to work across all levels of stakeholders and third parties within a commercial environment. What you will do:
• Leading and delivering larger scale and complex business or IT projects, typically with Project Managers as direct reports
• Defining project/programme governance on behalf of the Programme or Portfolio Manager
• Ensuring successful delivery of multiple/complex business or IT projects through appropriate framework (e.g. ePMO)
• Defining deliverables and establishing governance models
• Successfully delivering (through full lifecycle) across multiple workstreams displaying industry recognised techniques/methods
• Ability to establish, lead and manage cross functional and multi-disciplined teams (e.g. Business Operations, IT, Risk, Audit etc)
Your experience will include:
• Proven Project Management track record with experience of the full project lifecycle and commercial environments
• Highly effective stakeholder management both internally at all levels and with third parties
• Budget management experience
• Able to cope with varying workload pressures and to prioritise effectively
• A professional and flexible approach
• Champions change and proactively seeks continuous improvement
About Capita Project Resource Solutions
Project Resource Solutions (PRS) is a pool of flexible Project Services professionals. Our mission is to work in partnership with our customers offering a wide range of project services to enable them to achieve and deliver their strategic goals. Our PRS Principles:
• The customer is at the heart of what we do - 'delight our customer'.
• We put our people first, developing them to maximise their potential.
• Our people are highly motivated, open, honest and work with a high degree of integrity.
• We provide a high standard of flexible professional solutions.
• We empower people to challenge the status quo.
What's in it for you?
• A competitive basic salary.
• 23 days holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
• The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
• Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks...and plenty more
• Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology.
• Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you will do next
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident