We're continuing to adapt to the unprecedented circumstances brought about by COVID-19. Wherever possible, all interviews, assessments and background checks will take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact.
All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices.
Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19.
The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.
This role requires a confident, well rounded and dynamic individual with proven programme and change management capabilities. Reporting to a Programme Director this individual will be responsible for scoping, shaping and overall delivery management and appropriate governance of any given programme. The individual must have a demonstrable ability to work across all levels of stakeholders and third parties within a commercial environment. What you will do:
• Design, initiation and leading (a) larger scale programmes to achieve agreed business outcomes, and/or (b) small but complex change initiatives which are often critical and confidential in nature
• Overall delivery management and reporting, with Senior Project Managers and Project Managers as direct reports who will be managing the day-to-day delivery as appropriate
• Establishing programme level governance and providing appropriate guidance to the programme team
• Coaching and developing team members
• Operating effectively in a matrix management environment
• Successful achievement of agreed business / IT programme outcomes
Your experience will include:
• Proven Programme/Change Management track record in a commercial environment
• Demonstrate effective and productive stakeholder management both internally at all levels and with third parties
• Good communication and negotiation skills
• Experience of managing people either directly or within a matrix management environment
• Budget management experience
• Strong leadership & coaching skills
About Capita Customer Management
At Capita Customer Management, we're transforming customer experiences. Our expert teams handle more than 100 million customer conversations every year across phone, email, web and more. We're partnering with clients like O2, Volkswagen Group, British Gas and RSPCA and have 19 contact centres across the UK, India, Poland and South Africa. Join us and discover better as you find new ways to delight customers.
What's in it for you?
• A competitive basic salary.
• 23 days holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
• The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
• Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks...and plenty more
• Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology.
• Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you will do next
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident