Have you got great people skills and a passion for recruitment?
Consider the role of a Business Development Consultant
Salary: £28,000 - £34,000
Full time, permanent
Who will you be working for?
Our client are the UK's leading welfare-to-work provider, specialising in skills training for the long-term unemployed, increasing employment opportunities by working with employers and providing youth services.
PLEASE NOTE: This role is currently an expression of interest for potential future opportunities.
What the job is about:
What the job is about
Business Development Consultants are responsible for creating and identifying new business opportunities within the local area by developing strong working relationships with employers and bringing on board new employment opportunities for people on our client's programmes.
Your main responsibilities would include:
- Identifying new business opportunities and winning new clients
- Promoting an awareness on our client's services and benefits
- Maximising the repeating business opportunities
- Post-placement support and account management
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least one year's experience of and track record of working in a B2B sales, account management or business development role.
- Experience of working as part of a service delivery team.
- Such attributes as: Challenge and Resilience, Flexibility and Adaptability, Honesty and Integrity, Impactful Communication, Planning and Decision Making, Selling and Influencing.
- A minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma
- GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade B (or equivalent Level 2 qualification). OR achievement of a Level 2 in Literacy Assessment at interview stage.
- Experience of working in recruitment, publicly funded services or other similar sectors.
- Interest in people and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Interest in career and personal development
Disability Confident Commitment:
Our client aims to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. They offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident