Senior Finance Business Partner - Finance
If you are an innovative and forward thinking finance professional looking to lead a small finance team, partner with one of our service divisions and provide first class finance support to enable best possible value for our patients, then this could be the role for you.
About the job:
• You will work as part of the senior team in the Financial Management and Costing team taking lead responsibility for partnering with and supporting a designated service division (this may be a clinical division or corporate services)
• You will be supported by a small team of finance professionals, including a Finance Business Partner and Management Accountants
• You will support the Head of Financial Management and Costing by taking on delegated responsibilities which may include; continuous improvement using our Quality Improvement Management System, training and development, financial reporting and efficiency programs
• Fitzwilliam House, Bracknell
• Currently the finance team are working remotely and are looking to sustain a hybrid model once working from the office is permitted
• Working from home opportunities can be discussed
Some of the benefits of joining our team:
• AfC Salary ranging from £53,168 to £62,001per annum plus HCAS
• Flexible working opportunities and a strong emphasis on yourwork, life balance
• Annual leave – 27 days for new starters, plus bank holidays. Increasing to 29 days after 5 years and 33 days after 10 years NHS service. Pro rata for part time staff
• Excellent learning and development opportunities
• Salary sacrifice scheme for a new car
• Generous maternity, paternity and adoption leave for eligible staff
• Advanced IT enablement and support
• Confidential telephone care service providing independent support and advice for staff.
• And so much more
The “must haves” for you to be considered for this role:
1. CCAB Professional Qualification
2. Minimum of 5 years post CCAB qualification experience
3. Evidence of continued CPD
4. At least 5 years general accounting experience in a large and complex organisation
If you recognise yourself in these requirements, we would recommend you apply today!
We are happy to answer any questions that you may have. Please don’t hesitate to call: Nikola Pollard on 07876 216631 email: firstname.lastname@example.org’ll be delighted to help.
This advert closes on Monday 26 Apr 2021
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident