Paralegal / Legal Assistant - Commercial Property
13 April 2021
13 May 2021
Apply for this job
Salary: Dependant on Experience
Previous and recent experience in a similar role is essential for this role.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Legal Assistant or Paralegal who is currently working in a Commercial Property role to make a move to a firm growing from strength to strength. The successful candidate will work closely with an impressive team of property lawyers and to provide general assistance including: -
- First point of contact for client care
- taking instructions from clients
- maintaining an efficient diary and team planner
- preparing forms and paperwork
- chasing and liaising with clients and other profession services
- requesting cheques
- must have knowledge of transactions from initial instruction and through to completion and be able to taken on next steps when required
- manage a small number of files with the potential to increase caseload
- experience of new build transactions will be very useful
This firm have adapted well to the pandemic and can offer either office based working or a flexible mix of remote and office once the successful candidate has settled in to the team.
For further information on this opportunity and other similar roles in the region please contact Arron Rampling at RAMPLING CLARKE in the first instance to arrange a confidential discussion.
email@example.com / 07479 510 141.
At RAMPLING CLARKE our consultants can talk you through the role and caseload, available working patterns, the firm and their culture, salaries and benefits as well as the reason for recruiting and any future plans.
The team at RAMPLING CLARKE are currently working a mix of office and remote working and can be reached outside of office hours. You can find more information on RAMPLING CLARKE on our website at www.ramplingclarke.co.uk and connect with us on LinkedIn as well as email and mobile.
Apply for this job