We are currently recruiting for passionate Nurses to join the team in Attleborough.
You will be supporting adults suffering with mental health issues within an acute service.
Full or part-time available.
Day to day:
• Deliver prescribed care to a defined group of patients that reflect their individual needs
• Assess, plan and deliver, with the patient and their carer/family, nursing care which takes account of patient choice and wishes and acting as the patients named nurse. This includes the evaluation and review of these plans, with the patient/Service User, on a frequent basis, that is reflective of their needs
• Contribute to a team approach to patient care in conjunction with all members of the Care team
You will need:
• An RMN or RNLD qualification
• NMC registration
• A commitment to person-centred care
In return you will get:
• £32,591.94 up to £38,124.15 depending upon experience
• £5,000 sign on bonus, spread over 3 years
• NMC fees paid in full
• Free meals/refreshments when on duty
• Free car parking
• 25 days' annual leave + 8 bank holidays, increasing with length of service
• Career development
• Relocation support
+ many more benefits
Please click to apply. A full detailed job description is available upon request