A great opportunity has become available for a Cluster Technical Services and Project Manager to join Sodexo team on a prestigious client site in Blackfriars, London. Looking after Technical services and project for a cluster of 6 client’s sites, you would be a highly experienced and qualified Building Services professional with a proven track record of managing technical projects. You would be an effective communicator with great leadership and stakeholder management skills.
We offer a salary up to £67,000, a bonus, a car, flexible benefits and great progression opportunities.
The Ideal Candidate
- Total annual revenue within the scope of function – c. £2m - £4m (Projects/Variations additional)
- Providing expertise, guidance and support across all the 6 sites in the cluster.
- To take functional responsibility for all Technical and Project Management services which are being delivered. Delivery will be in accordance with the parameters set within the Technical Services Centre of Excellence Offer, Ways of Working and Operating procedures. The field of responsibility will be to ensure that processes are embedded, being adhered to, and that appropriate resources are in place, which will be subject to periodic inspection and audit.
- To provide leadership on all technical services and energy management practices and guidance to the region as the subject matter expert.
- To provide technical direction and expertise to the operating region by promoting Sodexo strategies and service offers.
- Define a robust and achievable strategy which will successfully improve the performance in technical services and energy management.
- Ensure exploitation of all income opportunities within existing client portfolio and prospective organic growth.
- Develop a competent operational team to deliver consistent service delivery.
- Be responsible for the management of information within the CMMS (Maximo) including the collection and analysis of data and information in relation to the maintenance and engineer services.
- Provide support to the CSIFM segment, generally in the areas of business development, best practice and compliance.
- Exchange technical project-related information with specialists, non-specialists, and negotiate with contractors and suppliers.
- Project risk (design, cost, compliance) considered, reported and mitigated.
- Effective organisation, co-ordination and planning
- Completing projects on time and within contractual timescales.
- Adhere to governance and process
- NEBOSH/IOSH Managing Safely.
- Minimum of HNC in Engineering Discipline
- Minimum of City & Guilds Craft Qualification Certificate and demonstrable experience in a trade discipline.
- Degree level or equivalent in a relevant building services /surveying/project management discipline.
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Experienced at a professional level with a proven track record of building services management and building asset (plant and equipment) operations in a complex building service environment.
- Considerable experience in private sector technical service delivery
- Demonstrable track record of developing successful operational strategies across a broad portfolio.
- Proven track record of initiating and leading demanding business change programmes.
- Proven experience of developing profitable relationships with clients.
- Proven experience of managing large number of employees within a service environment and maximising the performance of their team. Experience of direct labour management of subcontracting staff.
- Flexible with the ability to work under pressure whilst looking for continual improvements to service delivery.
- Good and effective communication and leadership skills.
- Excellent numerical, analytical, and problem-solving skills, good level of IT literacy
About The Company
- Have held an Authorised Person (Trade Discipline Specific)
- Certification in Risk Assessment
- ISO Standards Internal Auditor
- Management of Legionella, Water Quality Management
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.