We're supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We're now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible.
To work within the Client Management team to act as a point of contact for priority or escalated clients, working across multiple delivery and support teams to ensure services provided are to a high level of quality, in order to maintain or improve customer satisfaction. The role is customer-facing and involves direct liaison with internal and external stakeholders across multiple business areas.
• Conduct service review meetings that will include performance reports, service improvements, quality and processes.
• Manage customer requests and escalations, and pro-actively identifying threats to agreed service levels
• Handle any major incidents and act as Problem and/or Incident Manager where required. This includes creation of incident reports for internal and external distribution and follow-up on actions identified
• Manage service level agreements (SLAs) in relation to contracted services, ensuring the SLAs are achieved and that service quality and client expectations are met or exceeded
• Effectively monitor, control and support service delivery, ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are followed
• Investigate and help solve customer problems, which may be complex or long-standing
• Liaise with internal teams and suppliers to provide an effective and efficient response to customer issues and queries
• Where necessary, escalate queries to the Senior Leadership Team in order to provide an effective and efficient resolution to customer issues and complaints
• Work with internal teams to ensure smooth transition of internal development and delivery of changes into customer-impacting environment.
What we're looking for:
• Strong incident and problem management experience
• Experience in customer-facing roles for at least 5 years
• Capable of leading conference calls and presentations
• Capable of clear, professional communication both internally and externally
• Able to pick-up and resolve customer issues efficiently
• Able to understand and follow team processes and best practice guidelines
• Able to work under pressure and think clearly in challenging situations in a logical manner
• Able to work on multiple clients and streams of work, working closely with internal departments and third party suppliers
• Able to liaise with clients, key stakeholders and management team to provide status updates on the progress of service improvement activities
• Have experience of mapping, documenting and implementing business processes and ensuring continuous improvement.
What's in it for you?
• A competitive basic salary
• 23 days' holiday (rising to 27 ) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
• The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
• Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks...and plenty more
• Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
• Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
Closing date for internal applications is Friday, 9th April 2021
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident