Full Stack Developer - Paylink Solutions
12 April 2021
12 May 2021
Grantham, NG31 7FZ
Apply for this job
Paylink Solutions is one of the fastest growing Fintech companies the UK!
Our award-winning technology is used by some of the UK’s leading retail banks, lenders and fintech companies. During this period
of scale-up we are looking for talented developers to join us and build our exciting product roadmap.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to help bolster our vibrant and energetic development team, delivering a diverse set of
application platforms for some exciting customers. This role is based in our offices in Grantham, but we will be able to consider
3 days in the office 2 days remote once up to speed.
There are numerous projects on-going and many in their infancy. Technology used is a mixture of the aforementioned but mainly,
PHP, MySQL and Angular JS stack. The role will also encompass support, maintenance, upgrades and improvements in systems’
availability, performance and functionality.
* Familiarity with API Creation and RESTful services.
* LAMP Stack (Linux [AWS], Apache/NGINX, MySQL, PHP ).
* Translation of designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code.
* Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and system design.
* An understanding of low-level database administration and hosting environments.
* Unit testing with PHP Unit or other tooling.
* Version control with GIT (BitBucket, GitHub, GitLab) & Understanding of Git workflows.
* Latest industry standards and a passion for learning.
* OOP design patterns.
* Knowledge of secure coding practices
Key Skills and Knowledge Required
* Good organisational skills, with an ability to consistently deliver to project schedule and estimates.
* Excellent communication skills across all levels of users and technical staff.
* Ability to work independently keeping management adequately informed on progress.
* Be an excellent team player.
* Looking out for technology trends and ability to identify benefits.
* Good MS Office skills including Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
* Ability to express ideas and persuade others.
Apply for this job