We're supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We're now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible. We are looking for an experienced individual to join our team, to support and maintain adherence within Change & Release Management.
What you'll be doing:
The Change & Release manager will oversee the implementation, integration and effectiveness of change management processes, and ensure compliance with organizational strategies. This particular role is to within our primary client Capita Transport For London (TFL)
• Support the implementation and improvement of the client policies, processes, and procedures under the direction of the Change & ITIL Manager, Service Management.
• Monitor compliance and ensure the processes and procedures are being adhered to by Capita ITS and Customer teams
• Support ISO compliance procedures and audit activities annually.
• Provide presentations on Change Management process in Client area of expertise: customer facing, Internal and as required for ISO Audits
• Deliver the role of "Change Manager", Chair and participate in internal and Customer facing Change Advisory Boards (CABs).
• Review the FSC and prioritise as required, organise Change Review boards if applicable to facilitate the preparation and assessment of RFC's
• Support the operational management of all types of Change and Release CRQs via Remedy and the process for Customer
• Support Project teams to ensure Change management procedures are incorporated into their plans for new solutions and services
• Liaise with the Service Delivery and the wider Management Teams during the design, build and transition to production
• Coordinate and prioritise Change Management process to achieve targets and expectations: customer satisfaction, KPIs, SLA, OLAs
• Support the mentoring of the Change Management Analysts where responsibilities have been assigned within shared service across multiple Clients
• Authoring Internal Reporting monthly and contributing to customer reporting on Change, Release and Patching
• Driving the continual improvement of Change Management process and procedures
What we're looking for:
• Proven track record showing experience in a similar role within an ITIL-based Service Transition or Service Operation environment
• Working knowledge of operational Change in an infrastructure environment and software release deployment activities
• Knowledge and practical use in operating an IT Service Management toolset for the core process e.g. Change Management
• Proven track record in developing or enhancing Service Management processes and procedures : Change & Release
• Minimum ITIL Foundation V3
• Demonstrate the ability to challenge, build credibility and work with integrity at all levels within the organisation to influence change
• Experience of leading or supervising in a complex/ matrixed business
• Knowledge of the value of Change and Configuration Management
• Awareness of the links from Change and impact on Availability
• Experience using BMC Remedy, Smart IT
• Adept in the use of Visio, Project, Excel and PowerPoint in support of the design and analysis required within the role
• Technical awareness of IT infrastructure (Server, Storage, Networks, Applications, Clients, Security)
• Knowledge of industry standard approaches to risk management
• ITIL V4 Foundation
• Experience of Service Transition activities e.g. Operational Readiness
Leading digital technology solutions provider, trusted by thousands of public and private sector enterprises across the UK. Our team of over 4,000 people includes 1,000 technical specialists and 250 highly qualified field engineers, providing onsite support to our customers. Customers are also supported by our service desks in Coventry, Belfast and Pune, offering full service management and support 24/7. We have top tier partnerships with, and accreditations from, leading technology vendors, including Microsoft, Cisco, DellEMC, AWS and HPE.
What's in it for you?
• A competitive basic salary
• 23 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
• The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
• Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks...and plenty more
• Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
• Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident