Senior Brand Marketing Manager - £60,000 + bonus - City of London - Consultancy
Your new company
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Brand Manager to join a leading consultancy in London. You will be at the forefront in developing the strategy to define and evolve the businesses Brand at a central-level and then to work with our local teams to deliver and embed this within each of our 34 markets.
In this exciting role, you will be required to drive the direction of the brand across multiple markets by using data-led insight-driven strategies to set a coherent vision that guides brand development, planning and delivery and can be translated across the business and geographies and also support each of our local teams to deliver innovative new campaigns for external brand development, as well as driving internal engagement. Other responsibilities cover brand tracking, day-to-day identity management, digital and social media brand management, management of the brand architecture, as well as overseeing branding and research for new product development and business growth plans.
Your new role
This role will focus heavily on Brand Strategy and you will be involved in the following:
- Deliver a global brand repositioning project. Working with an external agency and internal stakeholders to bring it to life.
- Monitor and investigate new developments in branding and advertising to inform strategic development of campaigns - external assessment of innovation and interesting movements in key markets (competitors, professional services, more broadly), identifying opportunities for learning and experimenting.
- Play a key role in advising new business development, influencer marketing and partnerships - working to identify opportunities for our brand leading to the development of powerful creative.
- Work closely with our performance marketing (digital - central and regional) to transform findings and results into strong creative briefs for our creative leads, taking research, information and insights and distilling them down into a strategic idea for creative teams (design, UX, UI) to operate from.
- Survey customers and test new markets to ensure strategic relevance of creative output.
- Manage brand awareness platform, surveys and reports and leverage the data to create suggest initiates that bring us closer to achieving target NPS.
- Work in collaboration with regional marketing teams to support and align on go-to-market strategies and develop creative briefs and GTM plans.
- Support in the development of internal brand workshops by business area to understand business challenges and inform brand programmes.
- Leverage owned and paid channels to drive strategic brand initiatives to support growth strategies in target markets / target audiences - working in conjunction with content, web and social media. Analyse results to provide insights on our performance and how to improve.
- Effectively source, guide and manage third-party creative and design agencies to bring the brand to life through impactful, on-strategy creative.
- Accountability for the brand budget.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be happy rolling your sleeves up, getting stuck in with the help of the rest of the Communications and Brand team, and wider regional Marketing teams.
- You will be passionate about developing the brand to deliver the best customer experience.
- Ability to challenge the status quo for continuous improvement.
- Proficiency at delivering a customer-led brand strategy driven by data and insights.
- A solid understanding of the best practice approach to brand in technology.
- 8+ years of brand management experience, with an emphasis on brand activation, quality creative and project management.
- Experience of developing and executing brand campaigns (internal and external) and demonstrable strong brand guardianship.
- Experience managing a brand identity on digital and social channels.
- Comfortable working in a matrix organisation and proven ability to work cross-functionally.
- Fluency in the full marketing mix and can adapt to tight budgets to deliver maximum impact and scalability.
- Experience of using market research to inform brand strategies.
What you will get in return
- 60k + bonus, 25 days holiday which increases with years of service, excellent development route for promotion, dynamic and "family feel" team, flexible working with working from home promoted.