We're supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We're now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible.
Delivering excellence as an Administrator at Capita HR Solutions:
We currently have a great opportunity for an Administrator to join our busy Belfast based team, you would be working within an HR Service Centre providing a first class service to the employees within our client's business.
Responding to queries predominantly via email (although some phone work would be required within this role on a rota basis) you will deal with a wide variety of HR queries either directly yourself or ensuring that they reach the correct team as efficiently as possible. No prior knowledge of HR is needed for this role as training will be provided so the right person for this position will ideally have a background as an administrator or working within a contact centre.
What you'll be doing:
• Maintaining employee attendance and productivity records and managing time off and payroll systems.
• Assisting with computations, withholding, and deductions associated with net earnings.
• Coordinating with banks to ensure pay transactions are made according to schedule.
• Ensuring the quality, integrity and timeliness of payroll reports, management reviews, and other analytical reports
What we're looking for:
• Proven track record of providing quality customer service in a similar environment
• Ideally previous experience working in an administrative environment
• Demonstrated ability with computer skills including intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise own workload and deal with conflicting priorities
• Ability to respond to a high volume of queries, ensuring a high attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About HR Solutions
Capita HR Solutions helps employers to maximise the performance of their HR functions from core transactional services, through to complete organisational transformation. We meet the HR service needs of our clients by listening to the challenges they face and working with them to create an approach that suits their business, culture and people. From simple transactional services through to organisational transformation, we use a flexible approach to maximise the performance of HR functions and drive greater efficiency for businesses. Join us here and you'll be transforming HR operations around the country.
What's in it for you?
• A competitive basic salary
• 23 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
• The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
• Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks...and plenty more
• Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
• Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you. If you need any further information please contact Jo Robinson by email at Joanna.firstname.lastname@example.org
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident