We're supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We're now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible. We are looking for an experienced individual to join our team, to support and maintain adherence within the Change & Release Management process within Capita ITS and customer bases.
What you'll be doing:
The Change Management Analyst oversees the implementation, integration and effectiveness of change management processes, and ensures compliance with organizational strategies.
• Delivering the end to end workflows in the lifecycle of Request for Change managed via the ITSM toolset and engagement with TS Delivery Teams and the Customers.
• Coordinates and administers record keeping activities for change control procedures.
• Daily Tasks to support the Reporting of the FSC - Forward Schedule of Change.
• Issuing, assessing aged or noncompliant changes.
• May be requested to deliver the role of a "Change Manager", acting as the Chair and participate in internal and customer facing Change Advisory Boards (CABs). As required, organise Change Review boards (CRBs) to facilitate the preparation and assessment of RFCs prior to presentation to the Customer
• Deliver the operational management of all types of Change, Release and in some exceptional circumstances Requests for Customers and manage these under the process and within the chosen ITSM toolsets. Taking action on workflow tasks to progress tickets/records through the lifecycle.
• Support Project teams to ensure Change management procedures are incorporated into their plans for new solutions and services.
• Liaise with the Service Delivery & SDMs and the wider Management Teams during the design, build and transition to production of a Change
• Coordinate and prioritize process to achieve targets and expectations
• Analyse Metrics to identify issues and improvements
• Authoring Internal Reporting monthly and contributing to customer reporting on change, Measured by KPIs as agreed per contractual requirements
• Support the continual improvement of Change Management processes
What we're looking for:
• Experience in a similar role within an ITIL-based Service transition or Service Operation environment
• Practical experience of operational change in an infrastructure environment and software release deployment activities.
• Knowledge of key aspects of a Change Management, Change Types, Risk Assessing, Priority setting and Impact assessment.
• Knowledge and practical use in operating an IT Service Management toolset for the core processes e.g. Changes, Service requests, Incidents, e.g. BMC Remedy / Smart IT
• Evidence of working with demanding schedules in a pressurised commercial environment to enable delivery on time and to budget
• Flexibility to support the priorities in the operation for Business and Customers
• Excellent organisation and planning skills
• Strong interpersonal skills for customer and internal stakeholders, verbal and written
• ITIL Foundation V3or V4
Leading digital technology solutions provider, trusted by thousands of public and private sector enterprises across the UK. Our team of over 4,000 people includes 1,000 technical specialists and 250 highly qualified field engineers, providing onsite support to our customers. Customers are also supported by our service desks in Coventry, Belfast and Pune, offering full service management and support 24/7. We have top tier partnerships with, and accreditations from, leading technology vendors, including Microsoft, Cisco, DellEMC, AWS and HPE.
What's in it for you?
• 23 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
• The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
• Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks...and plenty more
• Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
• Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident