We're supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We're now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible.
Shaping the future of the British Army as a Tele Assessment Health Professional with Capita RPP.
The role is pivotal to one of the UK's largest and most diverse recruiting operations whose aim is to deliver an exceptional candidate experience throughout an inclusive recruitment process. As a Tele Assessment Health Professional you will assess medical eligibility for candidates wishing to pursue a career in the British Army.
This is an ideal role for General Nurses, CPNs,Physiotherapists or Podiatrists, that wish to utilise their medical knowledge and experience but want to take a step back from the front line.
This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract role. What you'll be doing:
• To undertake telephone assessment based on a set of questions aimed at highlighting candidates (at the first stage of the medical screening process) that are ineligible to join the British Army, and those that may require further review at the next stage of their medical screening following the disclosures made during the teleassessment
• Referring cases to Capita Doctors, where additional clinical judgement is required
• To ensure that conversations are documented in an appropriate format on the electronic questionnaire
• To undertake the calls in an efficient manner and maintain confidentiality for all candidates
• Assist in dealing safely and effectively with difficult or distressed candidates
• Clinical governance commensurate with the position
What we're looking for:
• To understand the medical standards that candidates are assessed against to support key decision making
• Must be registered with an active registration body
• Previous medical/triage teleassessment experience would be an advantage
• IT literate with the ability work from dual screen
• Excellent telephone manner, with clear communication skills and the ability to build rapport
• Ability to provide accurate data from medical questioning that will permit accurate judgments of fitness of candidates, including the identification of potential clinical conditions that might warrant a deeper investigation at the next stage of medical screening
About Capita RPP
At Capita Recruiting Partnering Project, we're transforming the British Army's recruitment service. Our team are constantly improving the entire recruitment and selection process for both the Regular Army and the Reserves. Our mission is to make joining the Army a less daunting and more transparent experience. Join us and discover better ways to inspire people to become part of the Army.
What's in it for you?
• A competitive basic salary
• 23 days' holiday (rising to 27 ) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
• The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
• Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks...and plenty more
• Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
• Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you
What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for further information
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. We have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident