A brand-new opportunity has arisen for a Registered Manager to join a well-known, successful and growing Home Care provider in their Sheffield branch.
Details of the role:
• Based in Sheffield
• Salary - £40,000 - £50,000p/a
• Entitlement to 28 days holiday, plus bank holidays
You will be responsible for leading a domiciliary care branch based in Sheffield that currently provides around 1,400 hours of care to members of the Sheffield community who live within their own homes. This is a very important role, and the right person will need to ensure that the service provided is of a very high standard. You will be required to build a strong team culture within the branch and establishing strong relationships with your staff members as well as the users of the service, their family members and other external professionals.
We are looking for someone who is resilient to come in and lead from the front and move the branch forward positively while ensuring the level of care provided is of a high quality and in line with regulations.
Required skills, knowledge and experience:
• Experience working within a domiciliary care organisation before
• Experience of leading a domiciliary care branch
• Have worked specifically with care contracts from the Sheffield Council
• Have or be working towards a Level 5 in Health and Social Care
• The ability to build effective working relationships between a wide range of professionals and stakeholders
• You are someone who will see something through to the very end.
• You have a positive and resilient character who can lead from the front.
• You will have positive influential skills to influence both your team and candidates.
• You are a team player who works for the benefit of the wider team and the users of the service.
• You are someone who has a very caring and empathetic nature.
• A positive culture (family culture) is important to you.
If this position is of interest to you, or perhaps to someone in your network, we would love to hear from you.