Are you looking for your next exciting challenge in nursing?
As a Registered Nurse in Fife and the surrounding areas, you'll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people in your community. You will be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of health and social care professionals. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
Due to an increase in client demand, Newcross Healthcare Solutions are looking for Nurses with experience in ITU/HDU to work across the Central Belt of Scotland and Ayrshire.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Flexible shift patterns that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of existing shifts with Flexi Pay (includes weekends and bank holidays). Simply submit your timesheets on our innovative app, HealthForceGo, to receive the unique employee perk!
To join us, you'll need to have at least 6 months of post-qualification experience, current NMC registration and up-to-date knowledge of clinical best practice. In addition to clinical excellence, we're looking for people with the right personality, so you must demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise during every shift.
You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our HealthForceGo app. The right to work in the UK is essential. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial.
Does this sound like you? Apply now and start within a week!