**** Available For Immediate Start ****
Mobile role for a Plant Fitter- Covering from Swindon to Oxford. You will be working on a range of plant including excavators, dumpers, rollers, compactors & small tools. Up to £40k plus overtime at time and a half. The package as a whole will be at least £45k. Some are earning £50k a year.
A brand new opportunity to work within a construction plant company as a mobile-based plant fitter with a company vehicle, and plenty of overtime.
You would be working for a growing company, which has still been winning new contracts throughout 2020 and already in 2021. They currently have major contracts within the civil engineering & plant hire sectors, therefore own a large fleet of plant/vehicle machinery, which is in high demand. Due to continual growth, they are looking to expand their team with a Plant Fitter covering the M4 region
The Plant Fitter Job Role:
• You will be attending site breakdowns throughout the region
• You will be diagnosing faults, maintaining and repairing a wide range of plant machinery up to 35 tonnes.
• You are responsible for completing all compliance paperwork to a high standard.
• You will be required to liaise with the depot or satellite sites for any spare parts required.
To Be Successful as a Plant Fitter:
• You will have experience working as a plant engineer, mobile engineer, plant fitter, plant technician or heavy plant mechanic.
• You may have an NVQ Level 2 or 3 plus a CSCS card or City and Guilds qualification in plant maintenance or mechanical engineering.
• You will have previously worked on a range of plant equipment such as diggers, dumpers, JCB, Kubota, Volvo, CAT, excavators and the like
Benefits for the Plant Fitter:
• Current staff are earning around £45k a year
• Overtime is always available
• Company Vehicle
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.
Call/email to learn more 01933 667223 / email@example.com