our potential plus our commitment changes lives
Business Administrator - Full Time
8 Acres, part of National Care Group, are recruiting for an experienced Registered Manager to support our service in Great Ellingham.
The 8 Acres situated in is a 18 bed Residential Service providing accommodation and support for individuals with moderate and severe learning disabilities, autism and complex needs.
As one of the UK’s leading providers of care and support services to vulnerable adults, National Care Group fully appreciate the amazing and life changing work our Workers do. That is why we offer:
- A Competitive hourly rate of £10.00
- Specialist and Blending Training and Development – we believe in promoting from within!
- Enhanced Training that includes Induction Training and Service Specific.
- Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more!
Role and Responsibilities:
This role is to support the wider business, working within a fast-paced environment. You will ensure that the back-office duties and processes carry on with efficiency and accuracy to enable to smooth running of the business. Key tasks include but are not limited to:
- Be able to develop support plans for the Service Manager to complete, Update support files for service users and staff, ensure all files are accurately maintained.
- Manage the sending and then checking payments of invoices for service users, Customer billing and credit control
- Raising purchase orders and sales invoices
- Processing of payroll hours into internal database.
- Ordering supplies.
- Typing up documents.
- Archiving, taking minutes in meetings, hearings and appeals.
- Answering telephone calls/emails and dealing with initial enquiries/taking messages.
- Liaising with IT, Faxing Scanning/Printing Data inputting, copier maintenance.
- Incoming and outgoing Post.
- Audits on personnel files.
- Prepare for CQC inspections and for LA compliance audits.
- Ensure Care Free is being used effectively and an audit trail is visible for the RM and AOM.
- HR Admin where necessary – eg: Inductions.
- Liaise with finance with any changes of care packages.
You should be commercially aware and ideally, will have some experience within a finance / accounts / payroll function. You will also have strong communication and team work skills. Key skills include:
- Good level of I.T literacy including Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Able to understand and follow instructions & policies
- Able to use initiative and have the ability to work to process
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Good written/verbal communication skills to all business levels
- Able to work as part of a team