We are looking for a Plant & Tool Fitter/Class 2 Driver in Belper, Derbyshire
We are Hirebase
As members of The Hire Association Europe we work hard to keep the highest standards in all our 130 branches around the country. Our teams of highly competent, experienced and friendly staff pride themselves on providing up to date knowledge and supplying our customers with the right equipment.
The role of Plant & Tool Fitter/Class 2 Driver
It’s really important that our customers get the equipment they’ve hired when they want it, where they want it every time, so your role includes:
- Complete safe delivery, collection and distribution of hire equipment using company vehicles
- Carry out appropriate equipment and vehicle checks on a routine basis
- Ensure hire fleet is maintained and repaired to the company and legal standards
- Ensure all hire fleet maintenance records are kept up to date
- Keep Hirebase workshop safe clean and tidy to company standards
- Have responsibility of the hire fleet within your branch
- Safeguard against theft of company goods
- Complete distribution of hire equipment using company vehicles
- Follow and maintain company transport policies
- Serve customers efficiently, safely and to the company policies and procedures
- Complete stock takes as required
- Complete other branch duties as requested by members of the branch management team
What you need
- Previous experience in the Hire industry would be beneficial for this role.
- hold a Class 2 (HGV) licence
- be a team player
- have a really positive attitude
- have a genuine interest in the industry
In return, we offer great benefits like:
- company bonus scheme
- competitive salary
- a fantastic discounted shopping website
- a generous staff discount scheme
- job specific training like CPC and HIAB
We are happy to discuss the possibility of working flexibly. Please talk to us during the interview process about what works for you. We can’t promise to give you exactly what you want, but we do promise not to judge you for asking.
We have a set of values which we strongly believe in. If they speak to you then we have something in common!
We have the know-how We get stuck in We stand together We get it done
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.