With the role of Recruitment Consultant no day is ever the same. There are 3 key elements to the role:
- Sales – Generating appointments and visiting clients to win new contracts and expand existing business!
- Servicing – Understand your client and give them what they need - Build those long term relationships
- Recruitment – Attract, identify, interview and select appropriate temporary workers, understand and manage current temporary workers – Build great relationships!
What’s in it for you?
- Industry-leading training and career development with the opportunity to gain an Advanced Diploma in Recruitment Services
- Professionally recognised credentials – designated letters after your name
- Recruitment Consultants starting basic salary of £20,000 - £22,000 dependent on experience
- First year on target earnings of £24,000 - £26,000
- Company car scheme after a qualifying period
- 30 days paid holiday per annum, rising to 33 days inclusive of statutory holidays
- Lifestyle benefits package with unbeatable discounts on everything from car insurance to gym membership
- Previous Recruitment experience ideally in the Industrial or Driving sector
- Self-motivated to achieve
- Great communication skills
- Ambition to learn and develop
We’ll give you everything else to be the BEST ….
Want to find out what a role as a Recruitment Consultant looks like? Click on apply now …