Location: London, (mostly working remotely)
Reporting to: IWG Brand Director
Who are International Workplace Group?
IWG is changing the way people work and leading the workspace revolution (www.iwgplc.com ). Our brands including Regus (www.regus.com ) and Spaces (www.spacesworks.com ) are famous for being the standard in office, technology and collaboration space. As the world’s largest provider of flexible workplace solutions, we allow solopreneurs, small business, remote workers and large global companies to work however, wherever, and whenever they need to. We are growing fast but have to grow faster! We have more than 3,300 business centres in over 120 countries and serve 2.5million customers daily.
Our mission is to enable our customers to do the best work of their lives, wherever their business takes them. In addition to central business districts in cities across the globe, our customers can now find us in airports, railway stations, retail parks, libraries, universities, and even on highways.
We are looking for a Marketing Graduate to join our busy global marketing team.
- Assist with the implementation of all global marketing and campaigns
- Work closely with in-house or external creative agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts
- Proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- Support on content creation for social media channels to enhance audience engagement
- Help with organising events - such as webinars, conferences and exhibitions
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Educated to degree level (marketing degree or similar)
- Highly organised with strengths in time management
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- A self-starter with good initiative
- Robust and able to manage and structure own workload
- Proactive worker who likes to take ownership on projects
- Good communicator confident in managing expectations and dealing with senior team members
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and other commonly-used office packages