An Assistant Restaurant Manager offering a salary of £25k - £27k + Tips is required for a well-established fine dining (Michelin/Rosette) restaurant located close to Braintree in Essex.
Highlights of this Assistant Restaurant Manager's role:
• £25,000 - £27,000 salary plus Tips
• 5 day working week
• 28 holiday days per annum
• Staff meals on duty
• Opportunity to be part of an ambitious and focussed restaurant where your experience will be essential in helping to grow the business
This is a Michelin recommended restaurant pushing for further accolades, so the ideal Assistant Restaurant Manager will have experience in a Michelin or a 3AA Rosette establishment. This is the perfect opportunity for Restaurant Supervisor with a Michelin background for their first Assistant Restaurant Manager role. You will be working extremely closely with the Michelin background Chef Patron as well as an experienced Michelin starred Restaurant Manager to take this property to its next level.
Assistant Restaurant Manager - Experience/Skills:
• An understanding of profit and loss
• Michelin or high Rosette’s experience is desirable but not essential.
• Impeccable customer service and communication skills - verbal and written
• The ability to manage and inspire the team whilst remaining commercially successful
• A genuine passion for great food and service delivery.
• Great interpersonal and problem-solving skills
If you are interested in this Assistant Restaurant Manager Fine Dining role then please apply.