We're continuing to adapt to the unprecedented circumstances brought about by COVID-19. Wherever possible, all interviews, assessments and background checks will take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact.
All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices.
Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19.
The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.
This is a leading insight role within Capita's Customer Experience Practice and will play a key part in evolving and improving the experience for our clients' by providing quantative and qualitative insights into the experiences of our clients customers. The role will involve leading data rich insights to support the design of existing & new services to improve the customers' experience and deliver significant benefits for our clients. What you will do:
• Take a leading role in the CX teams that are deployed to re-design and transform services by collating, validating & analysing all available data and customer research in order to inform the design and delivery of our transformation programmes.
• Lead the approach to CX insight and analysis, developing innovate new techniques to analysing data. Provide support to CX team colleagues in the form of mentoring and coaching more junior colleagues.
• Provide compelling and unique story-telling capabilities to drive understanding, using insight and case referenceable delivery - leveraging robust quantifiable benefits as part of research and/or findings.
• Lead the identification of opportunities for improvement from customer journey mapping and other insight gathering techniques.
• Lead collaboration with client teams to extract data & update on progress at key milestones in analysis.
Your experience will include:
• Proven experience within Customer Experience and/or other related disciplines and industries such as Business Intelligence or Data Analysis
• Leading in team situations, listening to others and the ability to offer constructive input noticing when others need support
• Leadership through support to other members of the team in both their day to day work and personal development
• The ability to deliver high quality work within high performing and fast-moving teams in unstructured environments.
• Excellent programming skills in either Rstudio or Python and good understanding of data platforms Rstudio, Azure, AWS.
• Experience utilising BI & MI tools, such as Power BI
About Capita Customer Management
At Capita Customer Management, we're transforming customer experiences. Our expert teams handle more than 100 million customer conversations every year across phone, email, web and more. We're partnering with clients like O2, Volkswagen Group, British Gas and RSPCA and have 19 contact centres across the UK, India, Poland and South Africa. Join us and discover better as you find new ways to delight customers.
What's in it for you?
• A competitive basic salary.
• 23 days holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
• The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
• Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks...and plenty more
• Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology.
• Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you will do next
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident