Digital Manager - Independent Agency
08 April 2021
£30,000 to £35,000 per year
08 May 2021
London Arena, London, EC3N 1LS
Creative Personnel Ltd
Apply for this job
An award winning independent agency who are specialists for communication to children, families and young people globally are looking to appoint a Senior Account Executive. Rated as a top 20 agency in the UK, top five independent agency and top ten buying point for media, you will have a network of international agency partners across the globe all specialising in the children’s family and youth markets managed from the central management hub in London.
How does summer hours, taking your birthday off, performance bonuses, quarterly socials and an on site games room with pool table, ping pong/XBOX games sound?
The tasks the individual would be expected to assist on are below but not limited to (training will be provided for certain areas):
- Supporting the Digital team in managing the agency’s online portfolio, working directly with clients and advising them on Digital media strategy.
- Assist team in negotiation of, and manage delivery of, media owner deals/campaign deliveries.
- Manage compilation of key client reports including buying results, reports, and market competitive reporting.
- Oversee preparation and presentation of material required for client and internal meetings
- Management of Account Executives to complete tasks in an efficient, timely manner
- Champion use of new and viable Digital platforms and technologies to enhance planning and delivery.
- Recommend and implement new working practices to enhance the agency’s Digital planning and buying offering
- Establish strong working relationships with media owners and other third parties
- Previous media agency experience
- Strong working knowledge of all digital pillars, including VOD, Social, Ecommerce solutions and Display.
- Confidence, positivity, and ability to present yourself amongst internal/external colleagues
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Relevant degree/qualifications within Digital online space
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Great attention to detail, combined with great organisational skills
- High level of computer literacy, especially in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability and confidence to learn and apply new skills
- Previous experience across children, youth, or entertainment sectors
- Knowledge or experience using several the following: DCM, Prisma, FB Ad Manager, Google Ads Manager, E-commerce platforms or equivalents.
- Adwords qualifications, AMS and Facebook blueprint.
- Background working across UK and International territories.
- Linguistic skills, basic/fluent proficiency in additional languages.
The position would be reporting directly to the Associate Director of Digital.
Apply for this job