We are looking for a strong and experienced Customer Service Advisor on a permanent basis.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be working within a small team receiving inbound calls from business and domestic customers. This is a very busy and fast paced customer service and sales environment, so it is essential that you have excellent customer service skills ideally with some knowledge of upselling.
Your responsibilities will be:
• Customer Service - Call Centre environment.
• Investigate and resolve issues as required.
• Providing clearance of goods and support to external customers.
• Data Entry- good attention to detail.
• Navigating between various systems- requires good I.T. skills.
• Completing any related administration ensuring completeness and compliance.
• Follow predefined procedures and processes.
• Notify management of any non-compliant issues as they arise.
• Working closely with the team to ensure deadlines are met.
• May be required to perform other duties as assigned.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• MS Office.
• Planning and good organisational skills.
• Interpersonal skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• Flexible, hands on approach.
Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
Pay rate - £18,500 plus bonus
If you are interested in the job please click apply now, call Ella on 01332 343732 or email firstname.lastname@example.org